Take a tour to watch a home wireless networking examples and posibilities. Click over the image to learn more...
Wireless networks use radio waves to send information between computers. The four most common wireless network standards are 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n. Now you can find the fast new WiFi generation products in the market.
New WiFi Generation:
A new standard 802.11ac Generation WiFi with Gigabit speeds; offers speeds of up to 450+1300Mbps (3x faster than 802.11n) with reliable connectivity , is expected to grow in popularity. the new generation of WiFi devices 802.11ac and is backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g and n.
Key advantages of 802.11ac over 802.11n:
- Gigabit speed wireless with approximately 3 times the performance of 802.11n
- Better performance at any range with fewer dead spots
- More reliable connections for media streaming with beam-forming
- More WiFi bandwidth on your mobile
- Only utilizes the 5 GHz Band, which is less prone to interference
- Backward compatible to 802.11 a & n, which also use the 5 GHz band
Watch this video:
ElectronicsJR can help you with:
- Wireless Network Design
- Setup and Installation
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Upgrading to Gigabit Wireless Network