Common Computer Virus Symptoms.
- If your computer starts to behave strangely, slowdown and crash.
- Computer running slow, slow start up, slow shutdown
- Pop-up Advertisements all the time
- Redirection to other web sites
- Fake security alerts (mimicking Microsoft or well known AntiVirus)
- Rogue software like System Fix, Registry Cleaners
- Hide your shortcuts, files and folders
- Unable to launch programs or install new programs
- Malware often disables access to Task Manager
- Many services stoped
- Other signs of infection include: new desktop icons; new wallpaper, or having your default homepage redirected to another site. To learn more go to Fake Security or Rogue Software
Watch the video