- Migrate any Windows OS to a different hardware configuration.
- Migrating to new Windows 7 computer from a computer running legacy Windows OS like Windows XP or 2000.
- Migrating to new Windows 7 computer from a computer running windows 7.
- Migrating any Windows OS, from a regular hard disk to other hard disk or a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities.
- Migrate to new hard drive.
- Transfer files and folders between different Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X partitions.
- Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment by converting all installed software and data into a virtual machine.
- Migrate a virtual system from one virtual environment to another.
- Migrate a virtual system to a physical environment
- Deferred Migration: Creates a data and settings file from the old PC and stores the file on external hard disk, a local machine or server. After capturing and saving the file, you can apply it to the new PC at any time. In secure environments, the file can also be password protected.
- Real-time Migration: Moves a PC’s data and settings over the network from the old PC to the new PC without involving intermediary storage. In secure environments, the source system can be password protected. We can also connect the old PC and new PC directly with an Ethernet crossover cable.